Pageviews!



~All photos are property of M Kate Imaging. Please do not use without permission. ~



Friday, October 3, 2008

The Beginning


Hello. I hope I do this correctly.

This is day one of my blog writing.

My name is Molly Kate. I am a photographer.
I was first inspired by Viggo Mortensen, after going to his art show in Los Angeles, in 2001, and purchasing his book "Signlanguage". I saw the interesting things he captured, and I wanted to do the same thing. I was also fortunate enough to have Judy Host as my neighbor, mentor and friend for many years.
I took a two week trip to New Zealand with my mother in 2004 (due to the fact that we were ridiculous Lord of the Rings fans) and ended up falling in love with the country. My love for capturing its natural landscape grew over two weeks and blossomed to the photography I do now, four years later.

This blog is mainly for informing friends, family, and those interested with what I am doing with my art these days.

I hope it may be fairly informative and even more amusing.

So it begins.

.mkate.

No comments: